20070526

Gone.

I MISSED,
Year ONE!
My polyclique.
Cyling, eating and everything we did.
Pisangs, celebrating Cai's 19th, chalets, x'mas dinner, vday, overnights...
Every single event and occasion we're together.
The old TP band.
The old band cliques.
The old saxophone section.
Having dinner before band and going into band late at 6.45pm.
All the time spent before or after band, be it playing pool, bowling, bubble-tea, talk cock, makan, Parkway-ing...
All the events we performed....
Their never ending jokes and laughters....
Memories and moments....
They're lost FOREVER...
I've lost them... &I've lost you too..
You're going away, far away from here.. For a long time.
I'll make you.
Sigh....
In life, you just have to lose to gain.
I tried so hard this life, I fell on my knees, bruised and tears running down my face..
I'm breaking into pieces.
No wait, I AM ALREADY BROKEN.

OKAY, enough for being so emotionally unstable.
I hate myself, seriously.
Kill me. Kill me. Just KILL ME.
Everyday I seem to escape death?
Hmmmmm.
Ya, I still hate myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home